In this download:
- Sticking Technique
- Great Sound at Low Volume
- Drums and Bass in Synch
- Advice for Drummers
- Some Rhythms
In the full course
By following this 6-hour course in 12 sections you will learn:
- A full range of beats, rhythms, fills and breaks
- Single strokes, double strokes and paradiddles
- Good posture, grip, sticking and hi hat technique
- How to play with a click and develop a better sense of timing
- Techniques for playing hymns in a contemporary style
- Percussion skills including djembe, conga and digeridoo
- How to choose and tune a drum kit
Three 2-hour DVDs in a box set equivalent to a years' worth of practical worship-focussed drum lessons.
Plus hints and tips from some of the world's leading worship drummers:
- Aaron Sterling (Brenton Brown, Natasha Bedingfield, Fiona Apple)
- Martin Neal (Kevin Prosch)
- Andrew Small (Stuart Townend, Massive Attack, Kylie Minogue)
- Doug Matthews (David Ruis)
- Dennis Holt (Kansas, Twila Paris)
Plus guest lessons from Delirious drummer Paul Evans.
Songs featured on this course include Alleluia, Here I am to Worship, Beautiful One, Blessed Be Your Name, Indescribable, Your Love is Amazing, Come Now is the Time to Worship and Hosanna (Praise is Rising).
You can additionally purchase the Student Workbooks to accompany the course. Each workbook takes you through the course in a step-by-step manner encompassing all the teaching, drum clicks, quick tips and worship leader interviews.The handbook is designed to be accessible by younger students as well as adults and includes lots of graphics for visual learners. There are also questions and discussion points for students following the handbook in a group.
BUY ALL 12 BEGINNERS WORSHIP DRUMS LESSONS AND SAVE 25%
Buy all 12 Beginners Worship Drums lessons at the same time and a 25% discount will be applied at the checkout.