Group Teaching License. Use the Musicademy DVDs to teach others either one to one or in small groups.
When you are following through an entire course please buy ONE license PER DVD (that's 3 licenses for a box set of 3 disks) PER STUDENT. If you are going to "pcik and mix" across a DVD course please just buy the number of licenses you feel are fair in relation to the content you are sharing.
Our DVDs are perfect for using to teach a group of other students to play and we have churches and teachers all over the world who have used them in this way, normally together with our student workbooks (guitar and drums) which helpfully structure each DVD into 10 hourly sessions with lots of practical playing as well as questions and new practise routines to consolidate their learning.
Musicademy DVDs are only licensed for your own personal use. Where you would like to use the DVDs in a group setting you need to apply to Musicademy for a group license. We ask for this partly in order that we can fund the production of new DVD and online material, and partly because we do want to share with you the benefit of our learning curve as teachers in small groups using this material ourselves The simplest way to use our DVDs for group teaching is to purchase a simple license from us. You buy one license per student that you are teaching plus one workbook per student. If that student then wants to buy a copy of the DVD themselves we will credit them the license fee against the cost of the DVD If you are purchasing multiple copies of the DVDs (or, say a copy of the vocals warm up CD for everyone in your choir, then do get in touch to ask about volume discounts).
Benefits of teaching Musicademy courses in your area
- Increase the skills and competence of your existing musicians
- Train up a new generation of worship musicians
- New teachers will grow their musical and communication skills by learning how to teach groups within the safety of a tried and tested step by step framework
- Use the program to create income for your administrators and teachers as well as your church
- Use the courses as a creative and energizing youth group activity or as a form of outreach