Our Bass Guitar song based lessons unpack a pro standard session bass part taken from our Worship Backing Band MultiTrack recordings. We break down the part, note-for-note and show you the techniques behind the note choice. These parts are great for learning how to go beyond the root note with style and taste and understand the note choices great bass players use to build a bass part. Once you’ve learned the part we build each play-through section into full-length bass part, together with the backing track that you can play from beginning to end. The difficulty level is highlighted within each lesson and broadly goes from Beginner-Plus to Intermediate-Plus. This means you’ll be able to play each part if you follow the lesson closely but will have much more understanding of the notes, scales and techniques behind the part if you’ve worked through the Musicademy Beginner and Intermediate Bass courses. Each of our Song Based Lessons comes with a free No Lyric Chord Chart to help you while you learn the song. If you would prefer you can also purchase the full version of the EveryKey Chord Chart. The missing link between chord charts and lead sheets, all for non music readers!
- 12 PDF chord charts per song, one for every key (+ a Nashville Numbers chart)
- Chords and lyrics arranged across 4 bar sections, under beat counts
- Clear, easy-to-follow segmented song sections
- A suggested song structure (Int, V1, Ch 1, V2, Bridge etc)
- Structure precisely mirrors Worship Backing Band's MultiTracks
- Strumming pattern and 5 capo charts (G E D C A shapes) for guitarists
- Web link to easy-to-play guitar chord diagrams for all open capo keys (G E D C A)