Free lesson from our new Intermediate Acoustic Worship Guitar DVD
This lesson, taken from our new Intermediate Acoustic Worship Guitar DVDs, shows you how to use Add9 and 5 chords to add strength and beauty to your playing.
There are three Intermediate Acoustic Worship Guitar DVDs in the box set representing a years’ worth of learning over seven hours of instruction.
You will learn:
* Over 60 new substitute chord shapes in keys G,C,D,A,E and B
* How to build strumming patterns around the groove + 35 usable patterns
* 18 finger style and 30 strumming technique ideas
* 10 licks in the style of James Taylor, John Mayer and John Martyn
* 12 unique exercises to help you master Travis picking – great for hymns!
* Tricks for playing any open chord in B without barre chords or capo!
* Use 10ths and 6ths to play alternative acoustic chord voicings up the neck
* Use “5″ and add9 chords for power and beauty
* Find four different capo positions for all 12 keys
* Play barre chords without the pain!
* Understand Nashville numbering to transpose easily into any key
* Daily practice backing tracks
* How to use high strung and baritone guitars in worship
* Acoustic guitar buyers guide
And by the way, the material is totally different material to that contained in Musicademy’s other intermediate guitar course. Click through to buy from our webstore.
Click here for FAQs on the content of the new acoustic DVDs vs the older intermediate DVDs.